We're excited to help enable a more accessible & inclusive web via Ta11y, an open source suite of modern web accessibility testing tools.
We've tried to design Ta11y to be as simple to use as possible.
Ta11y supports a large number of output formats such as JSON, Excel, CSV, and HTML.
- Accessibility as a service - Audit your websites with a range of test suites including WCAG 2.0/2.1 A, AA, AAA, Section 508, HTML validation, as well as our own best practices.
- Flexible and automated - Run manual tests during development and then integrate into any CI pipeline. Supports generating reports in XLS, XLSX, CSV, JSON, HTML, and more.
- Runs in any environment - Easy integration that supports localhost, firewalls, custom auth, as well as any public production environment.
- Free to try - Simple to get started for free, then sign up once you're ready to remove rate limits. Have a non-profit use case? Get in touch.
- Private & secure - Ta11y is built using serverless functions and never stores any of your data or audit results.
This example runs the wcag2a and wcag2aa audit test suites on the given URL and outputs the results to an Excel spreadsheet (supports any
ta11y https://example.com -o audit.xls
This example runs the wcag2a and wcag2aa audit test suites on the given URL and outputs the results to a comma-separated-value file (
ta11y https://example.com --suites wcag2a,wcag2aa -o audit.csv
This example will crawl all pages of a local site and then perform an audit of the results.
Note that the local site does not have to be publicly accessible as content extraction happens locally.
ta11y http://localhost:3000 --crawl -o audit.json
We're looking for feedback and contributors, so please try it out and let us know if you have any thoughts. Thanks! 🙏